Panic! At The Disco lived up to its name Wednesday night when fire erupted on stage during a tour stop in Minnesota — with fans just feet away.

Fan-shot videos posted on Twitter showed a blaze breakout in the corner of the stage at St. Paul’s Xcel Energy Center while music blared out of the sound system.

It appears a staff member extinguished the flames as Brendon Urie’s band continued to play.

Panic at the disco concert.
A small fire broke out at the Panic! At The Disco concert.

Fire on stage.
Fan-shot videos posted on Twitter showed a blaze breakout in the corner of the stage.

Fire on stage.
A staff member extinguished the flames as the band continued to play.

Panic! at the Disco performs.
Brendon Urie from Panic! at the Disco performs.

A video on YouTube shows Urie, 35, dancing with the flames in the background, seemingly unaware of the chaos, while fans start to yell, “Fire!”

“It’s not a Panic at the disco concert unless the pyro machine catches fire,” one fan tweeted, claiming a pyrotechnics machine on stage started the fire.

“Panic at the disco was amazing omg the stage was on fire literally,” another user quipped.

“Panic! At the Disco was fire bro,” yet another fan joked.

Meanwhile, a one mom reassured: “My son and my daughter were both there. My son is an engineer who did his masters work on crowd safety, so you bet he was prepared. They both got out fine. They said the band was well prepared with fire extinguishers.”

The Post has reached out to the band’s Atlantic Records reps for comment.

Panic! At The Disco is currently on their “Viva Las Vengeance” tour through the US and Canada.





Source link

Author

Comments are closed.